The Power Of Creative Visualization

Do you know that not everyone is privileged to know the power of creative visualization? And are you aware that when you relax both body and mind in special ways you will have access to this amazing power to accomplish things that otherwise seems impossible? This process is called creative visualization.

Creative Visualization Techniques

When you are in a meditative state, you can use visualizations and affirmation to reprogram your subconscious mind and make it work to accomplish things that you want. You can use your subconscious mind to do it for you whether you want to improve your business, personal relationships and self image.

Yogis have been doing this for centuries. Thru meditation and visualization they attain an altered state of consciousness that allow them to accomplish what most of us consider miracles. What Gandhi accomplished for his country seemed an impossible feat. Gandhi was known to practice meditation.

By holding a mental picture of what you want you will feel emotionally positive , happy and upbeat and able to achieve much more than you normally can.

My first experience with visualization happened ten years ago , give or take. I wanted to sell a painting because I thought it would make a nice profit. I didn’t know much about art or how prices of paintings are calculated. I totally had no idea. All I knew then was that if the artist of that certain painting passed on the price of that art piece would immediately start to soar.

So what I did was I visualized, I dream about it all night for several months. I knew deep inside that I can sell the painting for a very lucrative profit. The quest of selling the painting consumed me.

Thru my regular meditations and visualizations, I found it incredibly important to do my research about the painting and the artist in an unhurried, thorough way. I traveled several miles to visit the birthplace of the painter. I learned how much all his other paintings cost and compared it to mine.

So armed with all the knowledge from my research , preparation, my meditation and visualizations I was subconsciously preparing myself in the event someone will purchase my painting.

Then one afternoon a quite inebriated man , accosted me and told me his boss wants to buy my painting. I never really took him seriously at that time, but I politely set an appointment. The next morning he and his boss came to see and examined the painting. His boss liked it. I named my price. The deal was sealed. I sold it! It was quick and easy, like I’ve already rehearsed the scene.

The power of creative visualization made me feel confident , made me have faith in myself and truly believe that I can achieve what I wanted. And to think, it was seemingly impossible because I did not do any advertising or promotion.

Through creative visualization, I tricked my subconscious to feel the reality that I wanted and eventually achieved it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zeroing In On Self Discipline

16 Sure Fire Ways To Find Clarity and Make The Right Decisions

Earn: Be a Locksmith